The next generation of M-Pact protective gloves are prefect for professionals working in the outdoor industries that require protection from impacts but still require a high level of finger dexterity. These Mechanix gloves feature Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact and pinch-point fingertip protection that is EN 13594 impact protection rated. They also feature D3O® palm padding to dissipate high-impact energy and reduce hand fatigue. They are ideal when using everyday equipment and machinery in farming, wildlife and pest control, gamekeeping, wildlife research, animal handling and husbandry.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact protection meets EN 13594 impact standard.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) pinch-point fingertip protection.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) closure provides a secure fit to your wrist.
- Breathable TrekDry® keeps hands cool and comfortable.
- Armortex® palm reinforcement.
- Internal fingertip reinforcement provides added strength and durability where you need it most.
- 0.8mm touchscreen capable synthetic leather provides the perfect blend of dexterity and protection.
- D3O® palm padding absorbs and dissipates high-impact energy.
- Nylon carrier loops.
- Machine washable.
Click here for our glove sizing guide.