Our PERDIX Bird Box is a cost effective quality solution for encouraging wild birds onto your farm.
Used in conjunction with our Farmland Feeders you will soon have a thriving bird population.
It has been designed by a farmland bird scientist with the emphasis on simplicity and efficiency, with various versions available for different breeds of farmland birds.
The PERDIX Bird Box is manufactured from sustainable pine which we recommend finishing the exterior only with a water based non toxic stain.
Both the assembled and flat packed options are delivered in natural wood and will require exterior staining.
Exterior dimensions of the nesting box (excl. mounting bracket) is 29cm high x 17.5cm wide x 18cm deep.
Available in three hole sizes:
- 25 mm for blue, coal and marsh tits
- 28 mm for great tits, tree sparrows and pied flycatchers
- 32 mm for house sparrows, nuthatches and robins
INCLUDED IN THE BOX:
- Complete flat packed Bird Nesting Box
- All fixings
- See instruction sheet below for complete list of parts.
INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE TIPS:
- 8mm ratchet or box spanner
- PZ2 Pozi drive screwdriver (electric recommended)
- Optional PVA wood glue
- Non-toxic weatherproof finish for exterior only