The Reconyx™ MS8 MicroFire is ground-breaking in the world of remote wildlife and security cameras. Using WIFI, the MS8 MicroFire is controlled securely from a Smartphone or Tablet via a free Mobile App for Android or iOS devices (certain restrictions apply). The MS8 Microfire can connect to any local Wifi network and send photos to your electronic device, therefore no need for a pay as you go or a phone contract to operate the camera. The cameras status, change settings options and download images are all controlled using the Recoynx App from any location with an internet service, up to 30m (100 ft) away. The high performance of the Reconyx™ MS8 results in a detection speed that can trigger in 0.22 seconds and recover in under 2 seconds in picture mode.
The remote control allows the camera to be mounted in less accessible places such as high up in trees or on the sides of buildings. The cylindrical design reduces the camera’s profile and therefore reduces the potential to be seen, with an overall size of approximately 5cm (2″) in diameter and only 12.5cm (5″) long. The MS8 MicroFire Camera comes with a Universal Camera Mount allowing the MS8 to be rotated and aimed in almost any direction. Available in camo or grey casing. Made in the USA.
Product feature summary
- Wifi enabled image transfer up to 30m (100 feet).
- GEN2 NoGlow Covert Infrared Illumination up to 15m (50 feet)
- 0.2 Second Trigger Speed.
- Universal Camera Mount included.
- 5 year warranty.
- 720P HD Video with Audio.
- External Power Connection included.
- Operating Temperature -28° to 48° C (-20 to 120 Fahrenheit).
- Reconyx Mobile App (download from app stores)
* iOS version 9.0 and higher
* Android version 4.4 (KitKat) and higher
* Android devices must have Bluetooth Smart / BLE.