The new Reconyx™ MR5 MicroFire is revolutionary in the world of remote wildlife cameras. Using WIFI, the MR5 MicroFire is controlled securely from a Smartphone or Tablet via a free Mobile App for Android or iOS devices (certain restrictions apply). You can check Camera status, change programming options and download images and videos from up to 30m (100 ft) away. This remote control allows the camera to be mounted in less accessible places such as in trees or on the side of buildings. The cylindrical design also greatly reduces the camera’s profile with an overall size of approximately 5cm (2″) in diameter and only 12.5cm (5″) long. The MicroFire Camera comes with a Universal Camera Mount to allow the MR5 to be aimed in almost any direction. Made in the USA.
Product feature summary
- Wifi enabled image transfer up to 30m (100 feet).
- GEN2 NoGlow Covert Infrared Illumination up to 15m (50 feet)
- 0.2 Second Trigger Speed.
- Universal Camera Mount included.
- 5 year warranty.
- 720P HD Video with Audio.
- External Power Connection included.
- Operating Temperature -28° to 48° C (-20 to 120 Fahrenheit).
- Reconyx Mobile App (download from app stores)
* iOS version 9.0 and higher
* Android version 4.4 (KitKat) and higher
* Android devices must have Bluetooth Smart / BLE.